Thursday, April 4, 2013

The story about Stephen G. Harris

Hello Everyone,

 This is the biography about me, Stephen Harris. I was born in a little town, Elkin, NC. I have 2 sister's and a half sister. My Father was a truck driver. My Mother was a hair designer for 20 plus years.
I myself, I have had a hard life. From birth I have been diagnosed with a disease called  Sturge-Weber syndrome.   


(What is Sturge-Weber Syndrome?  




 I have gone through this all my life. From people calling me bad names, beat on me and having no friends, all because of the way I look. I have tried all my life to show my self friendly. But, the world we live in, people do not care. Plus by having this, I get sick from time to time. It make's me very weak. I have to build my strength up every time this happens to me. This disease has "tried" to cripple me emotionally and psychically, but by the Grace of God I will triumph.   

 Plus at the of age of 5, my mom and dad got a divorce. My dad took my sister's and my mom took me. To one of my sister being rebellious.  Running from one parent to the other one. That was hard on me to see. Plus to find out that my dad thinks I'm not his. That has been hard for me to except. But I forgive him. I have not had a father figure at all my life. My Mother moved from town to town, job to job and I changed school so many times I lost count, it was hard to feel safe and secure. Also, I have had it hard all my life financially. 
I met my high school sweetheart in the 11th grade. We were marred for 10 years. I found myself working hard, being a devoted husband and Christian man. I then had to deal with more rejection when I had to face the reality that my wife was having an affair. As life went on and I dealt with the emotional scares from my past then the marriage was gone too. We had it very hard trying to make ends meet. Living pay check to pay check. My wife's brother helped us out many times. The marriage was going bad very quick. After 10 year of that marriage the marriage was dissolved. 

  I found my new wife in the church I attend. We dated for 1 year, then we got married. As the years went by, we were happy for a little while, then from me losing my job in 2008, my wife losing her too.Things got harder financially. We had to move several times. I lost my car, we work hard to keep. We had more arguments over money then we had good. We tried over and over to make this marriage work. I tried hard to be a father figure to her son. He did not want us to get married. I tried for the 6 years we were married to be there for her son. He just would stay in his room all the time.  Then for the last year she was in her's. She found out that she had Breast Cancer. She was doing great for a long time then the pain started  to bother her really bad. When she thought everything was good, it move to her back, then her liver. Within 2 weeks she was gone. Her liver shut down, the doctor said there we nothing else they could do to help.  I lost my wife in November 23, 2012. Now all I have is me and my wonderful, kind and best advocate in the world; my sister Donna. My wife passing, is the reason why I do nutrition. I want to help people live a long and healthy life. Now I go to the gym on a regular basis. I try to eat healthy. I what to live a long life. 

 Now this is the start of my new life. My goal is to help people attain a long and healthy life. I have my own Nutrition business called Herbalife. The mission is to give people the best nutrition they can ever have. I want to be that person to help you have that great, healthy nutritional life. To have High-quality products that combine the best of Science and Nature for better nutrition made simple. A proven business opportunity that empowers people to achieve their life's dreams, goals and ambitions. In closing, I want to thank you for reading my biography and taking the time to discover what Herbalife has done for me and what Herbalife can do for you.














2 comments: