Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My vision for the future

My vision for the future.


     What my idea of a perfect day. Would be waking up around 8:30 to 9 o'clock having an awesome breakfast. My idea breakfast would be scrambled eggs with toast butter toast at that. Country ham plus gravy and grits.  But PS since I'm a nutritionist coach I know I could not have this on a regular basis. But since I could not have that I would take my awesome protein shake and my herbal tea.  


     Plus go to the gym workout for about 2 hours. Then after that go home start up my jet skis and be on the jet skis for a little while.  Maybe after I do that for a little while go take a nice walk on the beach. At my beach house. Look up in the sky and just enjoy what God has given to us. The greatest thing at the beach is just enjoying the walk on the beach and enjoying the wind blowing.  All together I love the beach between the wind and water the environment I just cannot say enough how much I love the beach.

     Then after that enjoy the rest of my day just resting chilling having fun and hanging out with my friends maybe go watch a movie just enjoying life.

And that is the kind of life that I enjoy.


3th day of the 10 day Freedom plan challenge

#10DBC #freedomplan

Stephen Harris

336-423-3510
http://goherbalife.com/stephen-harris









No comments:

Post a Comment